cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Weather in the Fall

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Well it is that time of year where we start to get a lot of rain here and that brings on some odd behaviors from my wife.

Last week it was lightly raining and I noticed that she had moved a bit closer to the window but I didn't think anything of it.

Just the other day it was raining a little harder and she had moved a bit closer to the window again, I wanted to ask her why but thought ah must be just a woman's thing.

Last night it was just pouring out and she was basically right against the window with her face pressed against it. I was about to say something but it was late and I wanted to get to sleep.

Today it was just unbelievable how hard it was raining all day I got home from work and there she was pressed right up against the window again.

I am really starting to get worried because if this keeps up I might have to open the window and let her in.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

4 REPLIES 4

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Here, close to the Rocky Mountains we also have 4 seasons...

Almost Winter, Winter, Still Winter, Construction.

Effort
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Dog, Cat, or Bird?

Come live in the micro weather system that is Southern Western Ontario.

Summer - Hot and Humid.  When it storms, they are big.  When it's dry, it's dry.

Winter - We can have winters with snow or without.  Temperatures range from highs of 4 C to lows of -35 C, without including the wind chill factor.  Snow ranges from heavy to light, and amounts can range from 5 cm to 100 cm depending on your location in relation to the Great Lakes.

Spring and Fall - We don't have them for very long.  But they are the most beautiful days of all the seasons.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

I don't like rain, but i love the smell of rains 🙂

Need Help? Let's chat.