cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRTC decision

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

How much more obvious does it need to be to clearly demonstrate that the CRTC has the big 3 in their pockets.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/crtc-fibre-internet-1.6043109

15 REPLIES 15

@will13am 

And you wouldn't know anything about using a system for your own gain? Hypocrisy at its best.

@EltonB wrote:

But its not far off a gang mentality or the mob who demands you to pay for protection of your store. 

This is what I think of whenever I get those constant Telus emails trying to sell me their security stuff. Then something happens to you and you're scrambling to get everything back to normal and they come back and say see...bet you wished you'd bought our security stuff now eh...sucks to be you eh. Told ya so.

EltonB
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@z10user4 not what my point was 😀

@EltonB wrote:

@z10user4 not what my point was 😀

Hmm. I thought you were talking about mob protection rackets. Pay us and nothing will happen to your store. Your store gets ransacked. See you shoulda paid us. When of course it was them that did the ransacking.

EltonB

@z10user4 Point was, they do these investments without us needing it and raising the plan costs. As a consumer, I dont need 5G or any other investment. Or most of us dont. If you, as a xompany, need to make that investment to serve the bussines community, use part of your profits and maybe, raise the cost to the bussines people. But not a default increase to everyone, just so you can keep the profits intact and make the CEOs richer and shareholders. 

ashleyskye

We need a revolt/reset. Whichever works best