cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CONGRATULATIONS!! 1000+ 20,000+ 30,000+many more!!

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@Anonymous 

Congratulations on reaching a milestone no one has achieved before and very few will reach in their tenure with public mobile and the dedication to the community that you have exhibited in your 3 1/2 years as a community member.

I'm honoured to have been able to be the one to bestow the symbolic 30,000th bravo....a very lounge worthy one to boot! Well done and thank you for your service and the countless customers you helped along the way!

30,000 bravos, 20,000+posts and 1000+ solutions!!🎈🎉🎈

Screenshot_20211120-022421~2.png

25 REPLIES 25

Anonymous
Not applicable

@will13am wrote:

No hidden messages or mind games.  The title says +many more.  The topic is anticipatory and I am just trying to stay on topic.

So you conduct mind games? Just not this time?

Again..appreciate the time you took for the recognition.

@Anonymous wrote:

Thank you for the kind words  @ShawnC13 . Bygones eh.

Thank you @computergeek541 . Nice of you to say.

Thank you @popping for chiming in.

Thank you @will13am. Future? Is there a hidden hint in there?

Thank you @wetcoaster. I don't know what I may have lost. I don't keep track that much. Still don't really. This has all been the very kind courtesy of the lovely and talented one and only darlicious.

No hidden messages or mind games.  The title says +many more.  The topic is anticipatory and I am just trying to stay on topic.

@Anonymous 

Aw shucks!😙

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you for the kind words  @ShawnC13 . Bygones eh.

Thank you @computergeek541 . Nice of you to say.

Thank you @popping for chiming in.

Thank you @will13am. Future? Is there a hidden hint in there?

Thank you @wetcoaster. I don't know what I may have lost. I don't keep track that much. Still don't really. This has all been the very kind courtesy of the lovely and talented one and only darlicious.

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 

Lol....dont you realize I am special VIP person around here?😉

Did you get your alert in Ottawa? As you may well know we in bc didnt get one when we really needed one nor the test one.....

@darlicious, I did a couple of times actually lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

wetcoaster
Mayor / Maire

Congratulations, z10user4!

Assuming that you were also affected by the "clean up" (aka the post / bravo / sojution evaporation) a while ago, this is only the "official" time frame. Which makes the accomplishment even more impressive. 

@darlicious wrote:

@ShawnC13 @computergeek541 

I realize oracles can't monitor everything but I do tend to get your attention when I make a comment about oracles....then they tell 2 friends and they tell 2 friends.....😁!

And I think you both know who I was referring to.....sorry but I can't help myself I am a Scorpio after all!😃🦂

Thank you for the reminder.  Z10, congrats on all your achievements and thank you for your contributions to the community, past, present and future.  

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

I joined this community a few months later than @Anonymous.  I learned a lot from him.  IIRC, he and I were the few members on this community this late at night.  He stays at 1% or 5% reward level every month.

Congratulation @Anonymous for achieving over 30,000 bravos.

@ShawnC13 

Lol....dont you realize I am special VIP person around here?😉

Did you get your alert in Ottawa? As you may well know we in bc didnt get one when we really needed one nor the test one.....

@darlicious  this was my first time here in 4 days.  Just returning home after being away for the week I spent the day with my kids.  I checked the community, the Oracle area, and then The Lounge and saw the thread.  That is all not that you mentioned the word Oracle.  Your words don't hold that much power lol

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@darlicious wrote:

I realize oracles can't monitor everything but I do tend to get your attention when I make a comment about oracles....then they tell 2 friends and they tell 2 friends.....😁!

And I think you both know who I was referring to.....sorry but I can't help myself I am a Scorpio after all!😃🦂

No one said anything to me before my reply. I only happened to look because there was a new post in the thread and thought that you made fair point that it would be good to recognize the accomplishment. 

@darlicious wrote:

There is a surprising lack of oracles acknowledging this achievement while some of them have been very happy to boast about their own in the past with an inordinate amount bravoing each other back and forth😎

I don't believe that a day or two is lack of acknoweldgement. Simply put, I am not here 24 hours per day, and can't possibly participate in or read every thread.  Also, when have I ever posted about my Community statistics except in response to a post made by someone else?

@Anonymous 

Congratulations on the milestone. That's certainly a lot of bravos!  

@darlicious wrote:

There is a surprising lack of oracles acknowledging this achievement while some of them have been very happy to boast about their own in the past with an inordinate amount bravoing each other back and forth. Meanwhile @Anonymous quietly allowed this to pass.....had I not wanted him to be recognized for his dedication. Maybe @J_PM will recognize all of his kind volunteer work with a little somethin' somethin' added to one of his accounts. A little recognition goes a long way!

@Anonymous 

I will thank you personally the next time we are in Dubai!😉😃😎

Congrats @Anonymous, this is a huge milestone and one worth the announcement.  Over your time here there have been ups and downs (I know we have had more than a few head-to-head run-ins lol) but you continually show up to help the customers of PM.  For that it should get recognized, there have been many flashes in the pan, here for a couple of months or a year but none have been able to consistently do it.

@darlicious, as for the lack of Oracle responses, again you don't know what is going on with them all.  I was away all week in Ottawa (Yes I notified Jade) and didn't check in here much

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@darlicious  I thought I could do it. .but  you took the honour to give the 30000th bravos!!!!

@Anonymous   Congrats on the milestone!!! .  what a great achievement..  What is the secret to this?   Do you stay here 24/7 and keep refreshing every second?.

haha. .maybe I should ask you the same question as your "favourite" friend here:  Do you work for PM?  or you are just a VIP Community member?  LoL

@dabr 

It's been quite awhile since @Anonymous hit the 1000 solutions milestones. It's the overall achievement of all three but more specifically the 30,000+ bravos that no other member has achieved that I was noting.....

• Only @computergeek541 has passed the 1000+ solution milestone. He was the first to do so more than 6 months ago.
  • No other member has surpassed the 20,000+ posts and just an indication of the amount of help @Anonymous has doled out as few if any are frivolous....except maybe reliving our time in Dubai....with or without a thawb or burka (native dress to the region for those who may report this post for being racist....as it is not. Nor is a kilt in my ancestral homeland of Scotland.)
  • 30,000 bravos is truly impressive and only 2 members (both oracles) will come close to achieving it. Only one likely in the next year.
  • While @Anonymous may not think so I believe being the first to reach such a combination of milestones deserves recognition for the sheer amount of help recieved by customers by one individual in 3 1/2 years and the enormous amount of wages saved by pm on customer support that was not needed because of this highly valued occasionally snarky but still lovable member of the community.😙😃😉!!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @dabr . The numbers are just all part of participation whether rewarded or not. I don't know if it's still going on but some people used to get all in to the analysing of ratios and percentages of everything. I didn't. Then I did for a little bit. Then I stopped. I just kept plodding on. Way too much as it turns out. But just keeping on keeping on.

@Anonymous     Congrats on the 1000+ solutions milestone. 

Sorry don't understand the need for the mention of post count (I've never understood why more was preferable), but more bravos are always nice!

Anonymous
Not applicable

@darlicious : I'm generally not one to toot my own horn (well unless you're cutting me off in traffic 🙂 ) but I imagine my presence is begrudged what with my sometimes not entirely pleasant demeanour.

As for Oracles...whatever. However they might wish to respond to this is as always up to them. Back in the dark ages, one or two other Oracles did post nice recognition's of achievements. Then some other users blew that all out of the water with the bravos race.

There is a surprising lack of oracles acknowledging this achievement while some of them have been very happy to boast about their own in the past with an inordinate amount bravoing each other back and forth. Meanwhile @Anonymous quietly allowed this to pass.....had I not wanted him to be recognized for his dedication. Maybe @J_PM will recognize all of his kind volunteer work with a little somethin' somethin' added to one of his accounts. A little recognition goes a long way!

@Anonymous 

I will thank you personally the next time we are in Dubai!😉😃😎

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @BKNS27 . Very kind of you.

BKNS27
Mayor / Maire

Wow congrats @Anonymous @on your milestone! Great work.

Looks like @darlicious is keeping an eye on everyone’s Community activities.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @hairbag1 . Ooo a sparkly tiara I can parade around in?! How lucky am I. I'll have some of whatever you just opened.  🙂

@Anonymous....good work and congrat's. I'm sure @darlicious  doesn't mind if you wear the VIP tiara for the day...wear it in good cheer.

Here's to many more bravo's...  🍾

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you darlicious. That's very kind of you to recognize. As I've often said for the last quite a while - clearly I'm still spending too much time here. I don't really deserve all of this. You even chose to make an image of a post that was kinda loaded.

Maybe it's more true that you _are_ the VIP around here 🙂

Without much fanfare, you and softech have quietly taken over the reigns from whoever held them before. You'll have other records broken soon enough. And as we all know, records are made to be broken. Although the old bravo race will likely stand for a while.

Thank you

Need Help? Let's chat.