cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bravoing others - any REAL rules?

crustylady
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I have a question based on something I've noticed.

Why is it that there are some users who particularly Bravo each other way, WAY more than other users?

I especially see this with 2 members;  someone by the username of S--S and another with the username Pkaraa. 

One member accounts for almost 1/3 of the other ones Bravos and the other accounts for about 1/2 of the other ones Bravos.

If this is allowed to this extent, why doesn't everyone do it?

163 REPLIES 163

Community_QA
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@crustylady   thanks for starting this topic about S--S and Pkaraa.

I started looking deep into S--S , then I found  Walker1 as I said above.

Then I looked further into Walker1 profile and look like this is a much bigger organization. 

I found an account that  posted nothing at all but just bravos.  Can we say it is a fake account for someone:

who is the real identity for @fletcher ?  Who would have created such fake account?

Community_QA_1-1642275314442.png

@Community_QA and @crustylady    You'll find that there are some people who apparently only log in here to bravo only one or two users and they've never posted anything themselves... 🤔

@crustylady 

I wouldn't think either will post on this thread, but don't be surprised if one or the other contacts you via private message.

🙄🙄🙄

Meow
Mayor / Maire

There are no particular rules regarding Bravos but PM and Oracles are frowning against 'gaming the system'. Meaning giving each other Bravo for every single post... More Bravos higher up you are on the ladder for bigger Community reward. It is all about money, quantity over quality.

crustylady
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Would @Anonymous  &  @pkaraa like to weigh in - I'm sure the community would be very receptive to hearing from them. 

@esjliv 

they are likely real accounts...both are real persons. 

but it happens that couple nights I was there.. I see Og keep giving tp straight bravos within the half hour,  In fact, I think it trigger the bravos lock (like 100 or 50 bravos within a certain time), and I see it stopped but it come back more bravo after an hour

Also, do you know you can check what post a person bravoed on?  it is a very easy way to see 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/kudos/userpage/user-id/136049/tab/messages-kudoed-by-...

It was around end of Nov

16 pages of straight bravos, bravoing tp post for the couple weeks within an hour or 2.

but tp didn't bravos back og.. so, intention of og is unknown, but it did inflated tp stats of that month

also, in the old Community before this facelift, you can see what exact time and minute someone bravos a post (i think it is removed now, now you can only see the date they bravo.. not the hour and minute )

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@crustylady 

There are more interesting friendship here.. how about I give you another thread?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Egregious-activity-AGAIN-but-different-mem...

@softech  - I happened upon this post weeks ago.

How do you know this particular accusation is true?

EDIT: quoted wrong post.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@crustylady 

There are more interesting friendship here.. how about I give you another thread?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/The-Lounge/Egregious-activity-AGAIN-but-different-mem...

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@crustylady 

Great question.  Members should not game the reward system.  PM knows about this issue and is working on a solution.  For the time being, just report those members if you find them.

Welcome to PM and saving!

Have a better and better days...

EDIT:

BTW, the bravo button is no longer on the posts on The Lounge board.

Community_QA

@crustylady   I am looking at S--S numbers.  In fact, S--S and walker1 are friends too 

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

@crustylady  - I am sure other members are doing it too, regardless of the quality or content of the post.

Community_QA

@crustylady   No Rule, it is a LaLa Land!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.