cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blast from the Past

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

Saw this come up on my memories on Facebook from 5 years ago.   I guess it is my5 year anniversary as well.  Funny in the post I mentioned that it is only provincial calling but you could get a North American add-on  of 200 minutes.  I think I still have 92 minutes of that left lol.

ShawnC13_0-1636049220680.png

Note: This graphic is from 2016 and not a current offer with PM.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

9 REPLIES 9

stevenanto
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Thats a pretty decent plan even in todays standards. 

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

November also marks my 5-year anniversary on this plan. It's perfect for me as I'm not regularly a big data user, yet the 12GB over 90 days is enough to cover my occasional spikes in usage, at full LTE speed.  Though it includes only province-wide calling, the long distance add-ons gifted by PM over the years already have me well-covered in the rare event should I need to call out of province. I was fortunate to have been shopping for a plan when this promo appeared.  Were I to look now for a similar plan elsewhere, it would cost me more than twice what I currently pay after rewards.

@gpixel wrote:

the downside to the 90 day plans is if a referral/s disappear for a month one loses the rewards for 3 months

True but you would also get $3 even if they sign up just before your renewal.  Weird PM glitch, any referral was 1*3 right away no matter when they signed up

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@gpixel 

That all depends on how you look at it. Unlucky if it your referral is suspended on  your renewal but you have 2/3 chance that you would still get the reward if they are suspended on what would be your renewal on a 30 day plan.

the downside to the 90 day plans is if a referral/s disappear for a month one loses the rewards for 3 months

@softech I still think it is a better plan than what is offered now, 90-day plan, 12GB over those 90 days for the flexibility of data usage at FULL LTE speed.  That and it has been free to me for just over the last 4 of my 5 years here.

@softech 

For some it would be....1GB less data per month at full speed 4G LTE data than the current in market $40/5gb plan and it's a 90 day plan so you can spread your usage of all 12gb over 90 days.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@ShawnC13 wrote:

ShawnC13_0-1636049220680.png

Note: This graphic is from 2016 and not a current offer with PM.

no worry about the note, this offer is not attractive at all.. LoL

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@ShawnC13 

Ah the infamous Fall 2016 promo!

Need Help? Let's chat.