cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sign in problems

sleddin
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have a situation. I created 2 accounts for my 2 boys a little over a year ago. Each account has its own email that was also created and controlled by me. I need to update credit card info, and I cannot seem to log into either account, Public Mobile, or the email accounts I created. I have not logged into either email account or Public Mobile since I created them. Some security questions for accessing the email accounts are  subject heading, or email addresses that emails were sent to, but I've never used the email accounts for anything.

What are my options? short of starting over. 

Thanks for the help

2 REPLIES 2

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @sleddin 

Use forgot password option to get access.

If you're unsure what the e-mail addresses were, check back into various e-mail accounts you have and search for "Public Mobile"

Once you're in to self-serve, change payment information by clicking on Payment tab.   To change credit card information, use the "Manage my Card" option bottom left, entirely remove card, then input new payment card information:

HALIMACS_0-1613602173199.png

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@sleddin 

Contact a moderator (Public Mobile representative) for assistance:

(second option below is easiest to submit a ticket)

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.

• Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.
Need Help? Let's chat.