cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

selfserve

Janvière
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I can not access my selfserve account, and I need to change my plan because I can not make or receive any call.

12 REPLIES 12

@Rippy wrote:

I went in to delete previous credit cards because i wasnt sure which one to click on auto fill when trying to make the payment. Once i could delete old credit cards and have just the one i wanted then i could proceed with pmt successfully.  Thank you for your help. ❤️  

Only a Public Mobile customer support agent can remove a credit card from your Public Mobile account if you don't want to have one on the account. However, in the case of replacing one card with another, that doesn't need to be done as the new card removes the first card from your Public Mobile account.  There cannot be two payment cards saved in a Public Mobile account.

Rippy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went in to delete previous credit cards because i wasnt sure which one to click on auto fill when trying to make the payment. Once i could delete old credit cards and have just the one i wanted then i could proceed with pmt successfully.  Thank you for your help. ❤️  

Rippy

I got a coupon voucher to add until i could reach someone in chat that guided me on how to change my credit card . That way i at least had my phone activated until figuring out how to do it

TwoWheelz41

Shouldn't be I've added 70$ since yesterday and still telling me I owe money which I don't my bills only $40.00. But can't get no where or talk to an actual person. Grrrrrrrrrrt

Rippy

Same.My plan is only 'pose to reset tmrw. And they tried old card dat i cancelled last mt.

Cookiemonster27

Servers are down due to surge of users trying to change plans.

Hi @juhee how long the phone got suspended?

If over 90 days? your account might have been closed 

please use another phone to call 1-855-4PUBLIC and check if your account is just suspended 

juhee

I can not update my credit card information, and my phone has been suspended for a long time. whenever I tried t log in my account, I can't get in my account.

zeeshah403

Each time open new web browser for public self-service.

Hersh

Go to  self serve.publicmobile.ca

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, I am not sure if you were able to recieve the acquited help, but I just want to let you know that it seems you have an activation problem or something wrong with your calling plan. Please email the moderators for further help. Wish you all the best. 

@Janvière wrote:

I can not access my selfserve account, and I need to change my plan because I can not make or receive any call.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Looks like you've encountered an account related problem. You will need the help of a moderator to resolve this issue. The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link link. Refer to the following link for information on contacting the moderator team.

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Modera...

Need Help? Let's chat.