cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

koodo customer nos poratbility

vivek2lt
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

hi am in NL i want to port my nos from Koodo to public mobilei have already take public mobile connection. my nos is xxxxxxxxxx whereas my koodo nos is yyyyyyyyyy i would like to keep my koodo nos.

Please support.

regards

Vivek

Edit:  Phone number redacted by will13am.  Please do not post private information in the public forum.

2 REPLIES 2

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@vivek2lt, if you are with Koodo prepaid, please follow the suggestion provided.  If you are with Koodo postpaid, the number porting can be done in the self serve account.  Simply select the change number function and follow the prompts.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@vivek2ltPlease remove your phone info because this is a public forum and you privacy is at risk. If it;s a Koodo prepaid plan you were on then you need to click here to complete the port. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

If it's a Koodo postpaid account then you can do the port yourself by using selfserve and select the change phone number option.

Need Help? Let's chat.