cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eailagan
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Switched to Koodo for promo but need to download invoices for tax purposes on my deactivated account

I recently decided to switch over to Koodo from my 90 days for $120/12GB plan at PM after receiving the offer for a $50/mo for 5GB and unlimited nationwide calling/text.

Unfortunately I didn't realize that my account at PM would be deactivated immediately and I need to download my payment invoices for tax purposes.

Does anyone have any insight on this?

Thanks in advance.

Accepted Solutions
ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Switched to Koodo for promo but need to download invoices for tax purposes on my deactivated acc

@eailagan,

You will need to message a MOD for assistance and see if they can get you that information, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

All Replies
ShawnC13
Oracle

Re: Switched to Koodo for promo but need to download invoices for tax purposes on my deactivated acc

@eailagan,

You will need to message a MOD for assistance and see if they can get you that information, click on this link Moderator Team
to send a private message .
In your message please include:
* PM account email address
* SIM card number(if available)
* PM phone number
* Detailed explanation
Community Moderators are available from Mon-Thursday 9am(Eastern) to 9pm(Eastern) and Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from 9am(Eastern) to 7:30pm(Eastern)

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click the Chat bubble in the bottom right to create a trouble ticket *

View solution in original post

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Re: Switched to Koodo for promo but need to download invoices for tax purposes on my deactivated ...

Hi eailagan,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

In order to assist you regarding your invoice request, please send us a Private Message.

I am looking forward to your reply.

Cheers

Abdoulaye

Need Help? Let's chat.