cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Password Reset Email Not Arriving

knapper
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have forgotten my self serve password for a couple of accounts and have gone through the process of resetting a couple of times and it says it is sending emails (after the security question), but I am not receiveing the emails.  Both are gmail, and I have checked the Spam folder.  Is the service down?

7 REPLIES 7

knapper

Been more than 48 hours since I PM’d the mods and they have not responded, but I did see they posted saying they PM’d someone who had the problem yesterday.  Had to start a different account and burn another SIM since I could get the other going. Bumping this back up, now I need to get into the account to cancel...

knapper

Thanks a lot to you and everyone.  I have sent a PM to the mods.  Hope it gets fixed, or at least I get it reset, as I want to make changes (plan and port).

Still not working for me.  From PMs with Alan, the tech team reports my email is not listed in requests to send the email.

i feel this is a wide spread issue, and seems to be getting worse.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@NDesai well at least it took longer to break this time than last time.  I definately call that good progress, at least for PM 🙂

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@knapper You are right! I am not getting the reset link emails anymore. Another failure when we thought it's been fixed Smiley Mad. I will report this againnn.....

tbark
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Yes if you do not get the email within a short period of time and you have tried multiple times, you will need to contact a Moderator.

To get help with your account, activation, or service?

Please contact the Community Moderator Team to get help with your account.

They are Public Mobile support employees who can help with your issue (More details).

Click here to send them a private message.

In your message please include:

PM Phone Number, 4 digit PIN, Account email address, Detailed explanation of your issue

Don't know your pin?--provide any 3 of the following:

Complete mailing address, Email address, Alternate phone number, Date of birth, Last top up date & amount

How long until they reply?:

Office Hours: Mon-Fri 9am to 9pm, and Sat-Sun 9am to 7:30pm [Toronto Time].

Messages are replied to during business hours and in the order they are received

Typical response time is between 1-3 hours, but can be up to 48 hours.

There is no need to send multiple messages.

*I am happy to help, but I am not a MOD please do not include any personal info in a private message to me*

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@knapper

No recent posts about the password reset function not working.  However, some people have not been able to get that function to work for their accounts.  Maybe try later this evening again.  

You may need to contact moderator, but expect 1-2 day wait.  

send a private message through the following link :

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

(include your phone number, account number and PIN)

Need Help? Let's chat.