cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Autopay card lost, and account has been inactived

raymondzhouy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I lost my credit card and I failed to pay this month and my account is inactived right now and I can't log in my account to change or to pay either, what can I do right now? @ Shazia_k
5 REPLIES 5

Its locked out then mod can help you but they closed for today 530 est I m tagging mod for you they will get back to you in the morning @Shazia_K

But as I said on my other post you can click on shazia name new webpage will open scroll down all the way you will see a icon send a private msg click on that 

And send her private msg 

Add your email and phone number along details explanation 

Thanks 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

raymondzhouy
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
I try forget password but I can't , it showing My email has been locked out. So could you help me to fix it ? Shazia_k? Thx

PBForMe
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

If you can't login you need to get a mod to fix your account. As far as I know even if you miss a payment you can still login so I'm not sure why you'd be locked out. 

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Are you sure its lock due to no payment, normally they let you get in to pay. 

If reset wont let you log in, then only MOD can fix it.

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire
Sorry to hear that even account is inactive thats doesnt block your login if you can't login try reset password or forgot password option if that's does help try different browser since you tag a mod already they will get back to you what else you can do since they closed for today 530 est time try different browser also you can buy a voucher if you want your service running also dial *611 you can make a payment or also can change your autopay card details I am not sure but I think when you dial *611 then press 3

Or you can buy voucher from retail store like shopper drugs and Canadian tire and some esso also sell vouchers too

https://publicmobile.ca/en/on/how-to-pay
Scroll down you will see a option for search close location who carry voucher near you

If nothing work goto your post you tag shazia click on her name scroll down all the way click on send a private msg and provide your email phone number and reason for contacting mod by details explanation they will get back to you since they have account access
Thanks
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
Need Help? Let's chat.