Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New deputy mayor

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @will13am

received_1648737868487119.gif

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
33 REPLIES 33

@SD08 wrote:

@Samianauman wrote:
@SD08
That's what I thought I m half way to town hero lol more likely i would probably will have 3000 post by the time I will become town hero

@Samianauman

In your case, I think you're going to do like @will13am did, and jump to Mayor right after making Deputy Mayor, since you'll already have more than enough posts by the time you hit 6 months.

Lol @Samianauman, they are going to have to create a new level of Oracle just for you assuming you can keep up this super human effort for a year.  Would you like @SD08 and I to lobby labs to have a new crown made up just for you?  Smiley LOL

Let's see what happen in future but thx bro for all the details
** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

SD08
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Samianauman wrote:
@SD08
That's what I thought I m half way to town hero lol more likely i would probably will have 3000 post by the time I will become town hero

@Samianauman

In your case, I think you're going to do like @will13am did, and jump to Mayor right after making Deputy Mayor, since you'll already have more than enough posts by the time you hit 6 months.

@SD08

SD08

@Samianauman wrote:
That's mine I m still great citizen lol I deserve town hero now I think
Date Registered ‎03-24-2017
Total Messages Posted 1,235
Total Tags 24
Total Bravos Received 704

@Samianauman

Don't forget, there's a time component to these titles too.  I believe the minimum time required for Town Hero is 4 months, provided you have a certain level of stats accumulated.

SD08

@Samianauman wrote:
Where do u get those number by clicking on username

@Samianauman

Yes, most of those will only be visible to yourself in your profile page, under Private Statistics.

That's mine I m still great citizen lol I deserve town hero now I think

Total Messages Posted 1,235
Total Tags 24
Total Bravos Received 704

Where do u get those number by clicking on username

SD08

That's 700+ "total messages posted," which will include topics started, replies, ideas posted, and idea comments.

700 post means 700 replies right

SD08

@SD08 wrote:

@zhadj030 wrote:

Next week I will be in for 6 months so we will see if there is a time factor in it

@zhadj030

Me too, but I only have 700 or so posts, so we'll see if the post requirement is higher than that for deputy mayor.

Indeed, I just made deputy mayor right after midnight, with 700+ posts.  Smiley Happy

Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@will13am @ShawnC13Congratulations on levelling up! although I can't give you my secret mathematical algorithms to each levelRobot tongue, I can tell you this - you're doing a phenomenal job if your rank is going up! 

@SD08 wrote:

@will13am wrote:

Wow, what a short reign as deputy mayor.  I already lost the deputy label.  Yah for me.

@will13am

Who elected you? 😛

J/K Congrats on making D.Mayor, then Mayor.  Smiley Happy

Lol, tell me and we will both know. 

SD08

@zhadj030 wrote:

Next week I will be in for 6 months so we will see if there is a time factor in it

@zhadj030

Me too, but I only have 700 or so posts, so we'll see if the post requirement is higher than that for deputy mayor.

SD08

@will13am wrote:

Wow, what a short reign as deputy mayor.  I already lost the deputy label.  Yah for me.

@will13am

Who elected you? 😛

J/K Congrats on making D.Mayor, then Mayor.  Smiley Happy

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Congrats!

@zhadj030 wrote:

Well congrats to @will13am very well deserved. 

@ShawnC13 you as well congrats, one of the big names around

@Samianauman How do you even notic those changes ?? None of us are actually noticing so do me a little favor and let me know when my rank changes .:)

@zhadj030

Lol eagle eye 

@ShawnC13

Congrats as well 

@MoreYummy wrote:

There are too many mayors already, they need a differeent job.

Isn't this typical, everybody wants to call the shots, but nobody wants to have anything to do with the heavy lifting.  At a construction site, how many people are actually inside the hole with shovel in hand and how many are above ground watching?

A labs suggestion was entered just recently about stretching out the number of badges which if done would likely also result in more ranks.  Maybe premier or prime minister...

@zhadj030 wrote:

Just in case, let me be the first to offer congrats now. 

Well congrats to @will13am very well deserved. 

@ShawnC13 you as well congrats, one of the big names around

@Samianauman How do you even notic those changes ?? None of us are actually noticing so do me a little favor and let me know when my rank changes .:)

There are too many mayors already, they need a differeent job.

@makkahn28 wrote:

Wait till U become Mayor

He already is Smiley Tongue

Wait till U become Mayor

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai, is there a chart that states what the post requirement or time requirement for each level is?  Tryingt o figure it out as I just passed my 6 months I am sure that has something to do with it but wondering if there are other items that factor in

Look here for ideas... http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/My-ranking-went-up/m-p/150976#M47612

@ShawnC13 wrote:

@NDesai, is there a chart that states what the post requirement or time requirement for each level is?  Tryingt o figure it out as I just passed my 6 months I am sure that has something to do with it but wondering if there are other items that factor in

No, there is no chart. Post and bravos are definitely factored in. There are many users signed up months ago and have few post and few bravos but their title won't be higher. I think Mayor is the highest level anyone can go other than Oracle Smiley Tongue  

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@will13am wrote:

Nice. Hold it there now Smiley Wink

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Thanks for all the accolades.  It fun working with everyone here.  If it were not, I would not be doing it.  @Samianauman, please throw your iPhone my way.  But do it while there is still some residual value.  Maybe I can trade it for a nice flagship android phone, lol. 

Need Help? Let's chat.