Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New deputy mayor

Samianauman
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @will13am

received_1648737868487119.gif

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**
33 REPLIES 33

Congrats Will13am, does anyone know how the community ranking names go or achieved?  I was a Town hero didn't notice Deputy Mayor and am now Mayor?  Can I create a special day now?  Name any streets?  Man Tongue

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

@will13am 

Be ready to get lots of mentioned messages since lots of fellows  gonna tag you on this 

But you deserve this title William after providing and spending good amount of time with some great suggestions and solutions you deserve to be upgraded to deputy now 

And I always say there are few peoples who I have learned alot when I create my community account around 6 weeks ago first thing I learned by you was how to tag and avoid multiple tagging and how to avoid tagging since then I don't usually use mod name tagging unless if its really required but thanks bro to help and explaining me when there explaination was required for me by you 

And I will update you when and where i will throw my iPhone 6 plus lol 

** I am not a Mod, please do not include any private info in a private message to me.**

Mana
Mayor / Maire

Congrats @will13am!!!!!!

Need Help? Let's chat.