cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help: My GF Forgot Her Username

wchu
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My GF forgot her username, so she can't login to the portal to update her payment information to pay her bill. Please help!

10 REPLIES 10

april_h30

@wchu 

The username to access the Self Serve page is your e-mail address.

If you are still expericing diffucites logging in, I recommend using the Chat Bot or contacting the moderator by clickon on the link below. 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Is it possible she hasn't created her account yet?

Try registrating to see what happens
https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

Couldn't she look back through old emails from when she signed up and possibly even including the promotion emails that they send out regularly?

AE_Collector

iPhoneUser
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@wchu wrote:

For some reason, it's not working. She might've used a different one that she doesn't remember.

Well it might be a bit of work on her behalf perhaps she should try every email she has. 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Her username should be in her registration email when she setup her account.  If she can't find her email then  dhe could submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the question mark on the bottom right.  In the meantime, she could purchase a voucher or use recharge.com and call 611 to make a payment.

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Her username is the email address she used to sign up. If you cant find that, you'll need @CS_Agent to help.

Creating a support ticket:
Explain your issue to SIMON, seen below:

simon.PNG

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand. Answer his questions until you get here:

Spoiler
submit_ticket.PNG

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will respond to your concern, usually within 48 hours.

Alternatively, you may send a private message to moderator through the following link :
Contact @Moderator_Team

About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday-Friday: 8AM- 12AM EST
Saturday & Sunday: 8AM-10PM EST

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@wchu wrote:

For some reason, it's not working. She might've used a different one that she doesn't remember.Simon.JPG

wchu

For some reason, it's not working. She might've used a different one that she doesn't remember.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

She DOESN'T know her own email address!?!? 🤨 

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

@wchu wrote:

My GF forgot her username, so she can't login to the portal to update her payment information to pay her bill. Please help!

To log into self serve username is your girlfriends email address

Need Help? Let's chat.