cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting frustrated

LaraH
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband is trying to change his phone plan. But when he tries to log in to his account it says it doesn't exist. When he tries to do sign up it says his phone number already exists. I asked this question yesterday and was suggested to contact a moderator. I did this and still nothing. Nobody has contacted me back.

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@LaraH wrote:

My husband is trying to change his phone plan. But when he tries to log in to his account it says it doesn't exist. When he tries to do sign up it says his phone number already exists. I asked this question yesterday and was suggested to contact a moderator. I did this and still nothing. Nobody has contacted me back.

If you're like me, I keep *everything*. Check all your email addresses for any from Public Mobile to make sure the right one is being typed in. Unless the initial email address was typed incorrectly to begin with and you never got an email from them anyway.

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@LaraH wrote:

Hi @LaraH, response time for the mods is between a few hours to 48 hrs.  I understand your frustration, however, without the correct email address used during activation, the mods need to take a look due to privacy concerns.  

lheintzman
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Think the Mods are up to their whatzizz in problems this weekend, so it might take a while to fix this.

(Assuming you've cleared your cache and cookies, tried a different browser, and have typed the correct email and PW.)

Sorry about the wait. It's definitely a PM weakness. 

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

did you try "forget your password"

Need Help? Let's chat.