cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Failed Activation

ParvinB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi, I tried to activate my sim card last week but apparently it did not work after having entered all my details. I am trying to transfer over from FIDO and must keep my number (I indicated so when trying to activate). Can someone please take a look? Thank you

Edit: Some more info, when I inserted my Public Mobile SIM I got a text telling me activation failed, and that I should contact Public Mobile directly. In additon, I also tried to register a referral and tried to activate during the May 26-27th flash promotion for $30 credit.

4 REPLIES 4

@ParvinB wrote:

In additon, I also tried to register a referral and tried to activate during the May 26-27th flash promotion for $30 credit.

I would contact the mods just to make sure nothing has started and you won't run into any issues by tring to activate now.  Plus with the flash promo being gone now they will have to look into seeing if they can get that offer to you.  Waiting over a week after it ended could be tough to get it unless there is something in their system to see you tried to activate during the promo.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

To manage an activation failure that old and still be considered for the promo, you will need moderator assistance. Click this: message to moderators to send a private message to the moderator team with your SIM card number, email address your tried to use during activation, and an explanation. Moderator hours are: Monday - Friday 9AM (ET) - 9PM (ET); Saturday - Sunday 9AM (ET) - 7:30PM (ET). Response is generally within few hours, but may take 24.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

ParvinB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

In additon, I also tried to register a referral and tried to activate during the May 26-27th flash promotion for $30 credit.

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@ParvinB Try to clear browser's cache, use different browser, use Private / Incognito mode, turn off ad blockers.

If that fails, you may send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

Need Help? Let's chat.