cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disabled?

foxyeyez74
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I went to log onto my account to see when my next payment was due and it said my account was disabled? I used my phone about and4 hours ago( ,cuz I'm at work) recieved a text from public mobile about being at 75% of data also today at 1230pm. 

13 REPLIES 13

You are welcome @foxyeyez74 . Glad that we could help you.  Enjoy the ret of your week

@foxyeyez74 wrote:

Ok ya I've got a ticket in. Thanks everyone for your help

foxyeyez74

Ok ya I've got a ticket in. Thanks everyone for your help

@foxyeyez74 wrote:

Nope can't call text nothing. This is what I get when I try to log in

[snip]

Yeah, if it's been like that for more than 1 hour, you'll have to contact the moderators to unlock your account. They are public mobile term for the official staff who have access to your account. We are just other customers like you...

Contact them by clicking the Question Mark icon in the bottom right to chat with the bot about your account specific problem, and you should be given a link to a form to conact them.

@foxyeyez74 to login try this wait 50 minutes and  clear your browser history. Go to incognito /private mode and try again.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@foxyeyez74 wrote:

Nope can't call text nothing. This is what I get when I try to log in

Yikes. Obviously you need to contact the moderators.

I might suggest making sure your places of money and links to credit cards are secure and unharmed but that would be alarming.

@foxyeyez74 did you port your number over from Telus ? And has it ever worked properly? 

foxyeyez74

Nope can't call text nothing. This is what I get when I try to log in2020-01-29_21.24.45.jpg

Anonymous
Not applicable

@foxyeyez74 wrote:

It says it cannot help me when I call 611. I'm wondering though, my number used to be a Telus number before I switched to public mobile, can Telus take back that number?

Maybe post a screen snip of your overview page. Blank out personal info of course.

So what all works? Calls in/out? Texts in/out? Internet?

@foxyeyez74 IS it your time to renew? And is your phone working properly?  Ie can you talk/receive /send calls/texts? Did you recently port your number over from Telus? And has it ever worked properly?

@foxyeyez74 wrote:

It says it cannot help me when I call 611. I'm wondering though, my number used to be a Telus number before I switched to public mobile, can Telus take back that number?

foxyeyez74

Sorry I should of said it was a Telus pay and talk number. No contract

foxyeyez74

Anonymous
Not applicable

@foxyeyez74 wrote:

I went to log onto my account to see when my next payment was due and it said my account was disabled? I used my phone about and4 hours ago( ,cuz I'm at work) recieved a text from public mobile about being at 75% of data also today at 1230pm. 

Sounds like you're about to renew. If your services keep working then you're fine. All kinds of oddities will appear in your self-serve. Don't worry.

The 75% is coincidental to what looks to be your renewal night.

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@foxyeyez74 if your phone working properly  and it's time to renew your account? Then this is the normal process and leave everything as is.

If it's not your renewal time, what message Do you get when you dial 611 from your phone?

@foxyeyez74 wrote:

Need Help? Let's chat.