cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Disabled log in

I am unable to log in to my account. It states “login disabled”. I tried almost everything yet it won’t let me log into my account. I don’t know what to do??

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Disabled log in

@V_idyaIt means your account is no longer active and has been deleted from the system.

The causes: You have ported out... or you have let your accout lapse for 90 days.. If it is not the case.. you might have been sim jacked.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@V_idya wrote:

I am unable to log in to my account. It states “login disabled”. I tried almost everything yet it won’t let me log into my account. I don’t know what to do??

Do you have your Public Mobile SIM in the phone? If so then what exactly does a recording say if you dial 611 from this phone?

Highlighted

@z10user4 wrote:

@V_idya wrote:

Do you have your Public Mobile SIM in the phone? If so then what exactly does a recording say if you dial 611 from this phone?

It says they can’t complete the call. 

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@V_idyaIf it is an unauthorized port out.. you really need to contact the authorities, put a credit watch on your credit score, check for compromised computer systems in your possession and change all your passwords.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@V_idya wrote:

@V_idya  When was your renewal date?

Highlighted

This month

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@V_idya wrote:

This month

@V_idya  Are you on a 30 or 90 day plan?

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@V_idya wrote:

This month

Then you'll need to contact the @Moderator_Team < Click this.

Edit: what happens if you call your number from another phone?

Highlighted

What are the authorities number?

Need Help? Let's chat.