cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't view my current plan details - Generic Error "Something Went Wrong"

olga85m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have tried different browsers (Chrome and Firefox), have tried clearing cookies, have tried different locations (at work and at home) and I'm still getting this error when I login and try to view details about my current plan:

Oh no!
It looks like something went wrong, but don’t panic.

Log out and then log back in again to continue. Or return to the Login Page

6 REPLIES 6

olga85m
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm still unable to click on "Plan Details" link from the "Overview" page after I login. I've tried logging out many time. I've tried incognito mode.

Daps
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Which page are you trying to look at?

I too was having the same error when I tried to look at my rewards.
It seemed to happen right after moderator applied a manual adjustment to my account.

At the time, I didn't feel the need to contact moderators again to fix it.
Lo and behold, the problem fixed on its own after my next renewal.

So if it's something you need to see like your overview page, then you should contact moderators to take a look. Otherwise if it's not important, then it will likely repair itself in due time.

To contact moderators, click on the green question mark at bottom right to get started.

Enter your question into SIMon. Follow/invent prompts until you get to the Contact Us button, click it and a Submit Ticket button should appear.

CannonFodder
Mayor / Maire

Seems to be working now..... 👍 

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@olga85m wrote:

I have tried different browsers (Chrome and Firefox), have tried clearing cookies, have tried different locations (at work and at home) and I'm still getting this error when I login and try to view details about my current plan:

Oh no!

Wait a liittle bit. It should fix itself.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@olga85m wrote:

Oh no!

@olga85mWebsite problem just keep trying every hour and it should eventually be back up and running.

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Maybe wait a bit and try incognito

Sometimes part of the selfserve stall for some time

Yup mine is failing too

Just try later

Need Help? Let's chat.