cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rewards

Abbyj2014
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Simply put...how do I get $ off my 30 day bill? Jusy by asking and answering questions onnthis forum? Is that the basic way?

8 REPLIES 8

@Abbyj2014 wrote:

So basically the more I am involved on the community forum, the more I save automatically on mu bill or do i have to enter a discount code?

We all have theories about how they decide, but nobody exccept Public Mobile knows for sure the exact forumula that is used for Community rewards. I will say that quality involvement is appreciated by all, not just necessarily more involvement. The quality of the particupation might also be used to determine how much of a reward each member earns.

Abbyj2014

Thx, Im gonna check it out right now! cheers everyone

Abbyj2014

Thx for the shot

Abbyj2014

So basically the more I am involved on the community forum, the more I save automatically on mu bill or do i have to enter a discount code?

YVR
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ddeep91 wrote:

@Abbyj2014 wrote:

Simply put...how do I get $ off my 30 day bill? Jusy by asking and answering questions onnthis forum? Is that the basic way?

Hey @Abbyj2014 

Here is a screenshot that tells you what kind of rewards you can get with PM.

Capture.PNG

you can read more about rewards by clicking This LINK .

• Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will be able to see the information.

Cheers!

These are the 4 basic and easy ways to get money off your bill!  Public is excellent value.  Autopay is the easiest and fastest way to start.  The referrals are next easiest way telling a friend and giving your referral code to them to start their account.  They get $10 off and you get $1 per month that they are a public mobile customer.  Contributing on this forum can earn you some extra money off. It would take a lot of dedication to get more than $10 from the community rewards.

ddeep91
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Abbyj2014 wrote:

Hey @Abbyj2014 

Here is a screenshot that tells you what kind of rewards you can get with PM.

Capture.PNG

you can read more about rewards by clicking This LINK .

• Scroll to the bottom of the page and you will be able to see the information.

Cheers!

Staliger
Mayor / Maire

@Abbyj2014 wrote:

@Abbyj2014 First of all, 2$ off due to enabled Autopay option. You can refer friends and get 1$ for each person. Helping others here and be active also can give you extra $.

Need Help? Let's chat.