Simon4s
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Im on the $120 3month plan.

My rewards show:

• AutoPay Reward ($6)
  • Community Reward ($2)
  • Refer-a-Friend Reward ($15)

But my amount due show $114. 

I'm confused about the amount due. Am I going to see a different charge on my credit card when my second payment is due? (feb 6th)

Thanks!

8 REPLIES 8

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

envy of you rewards!!!

Clee88

The self-serve site is not so user friendly. Hope they are working on improvements with the amount of system maintainence they are having.

Vickel
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
To know your Amount due just take the $120 and subtract all the rewards you have.

If you are on autopay I wouldn't worry too much about it. Just let the system do its thing

@clavijo wrote:

hi , and don't forget we are in canada , so taxes will be applied too

Public Mobile does not show taxes in your account.  It could be because the account portal does not distinguish the province.

clavijo

hi , and don't forget we are in canada , so taxes will be applied too

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @Simon4s!

When you are on the "My Rewards" page in selfserve, there is a line written in bold at the bottom which reads "As of today your estimated payment is: "  

This is the correct amount as of today that you expect to pay.  It may be reduced more if there is more community reward coming in before your next renewal date.  

The "Amount Due" you are talking about on the Overview page is only showing the amount you will need to pay after deducting any "Available funds" already showing as balance on your account.  

On the renewal day, all the Rewards you have earned up until that day are applied as Available funds and then the "Amount Due" is reduced by this much and then the remaining balance is charged to your card.  All this takes place instantly at some point between midnight and 6am on the plan renewal day.  

So don't worry, it looks like everything is fine in your situation.  

dohadotahmed
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle
Hi,
1. Go to "plans and add-ons.
2. Tap on rewards
Here is the place you can see the actual amount 120-23=97$
Please let us know the update.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Simon4s  If you are on the fall Promo the $114 is correct.  Because youa re probably showing a $6 available funds balance.  Then they will deduct your community rewards and anything left outstanding will be billed to your CC if you have autopay setup.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.