cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
nishufan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi guys!

I believe PM need international roam services. I live in Windsor, Ontario. Detroit is very close to me. I go to there frequently. Recently I used PM instead of Wind. But I can't roam there. It's very inconvenience. I hope we can have a roaming service. It will be useful. Fido has a 5 dollar roaming service which is very good. Thanks.

5 Comments
makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Oh, believe me, I made that particular suggestion as well, and countless others have as well, I think PM would benefit greatly from such a great feature and service

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hi @nishufan,

So far, this is one of the "no frills" compromises we have to make to be a PM customer.  I still think the massive savings are worth it for many!  Example: http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Practical-example-of-how-PM-saves-you-big-...

For suggestions on how to work around the problem, please see here:

http://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/1-gb-data-over-90-days-change/m-p/64999/...

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

I don't believe that this is necessarily a bad frill, but perhaps an excellent and necessary frill, and one where we would have to buy in advance, and if in a bundled packet, then perhaps that's more wise, like perhaps like this:

Example: $40= 2500 Mins+Unlim Incoming Txt and 2500 Outgoing Txts+2GB Data

or, $40 for same but 1GB Data

If on a 30 Day, for US this would be at least a start

or, for a 4 day, $10 Unlim Talk+Txt+500MB Data

7 day, $15 for similar but 800MB Data

14 day, $23 for similar yet 1.6GB Data

I'm sure fees like this might be within some form of reason, fairly priced, within reason

Now, if they added Mexico in, then the NAFTA PPL can have the Public Option to do their business stuff, and perhaps have some comfort of controlled fees and know how much $$$ was spent on such Talk and Txt at least

Then, if they added the Carribean, Cuba, then PPL on vacation there can have a blast without making a $15 a Min call from their Hotel room

Status changed to: Yes, but not yet
Brooke_C
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @nishufan,

Your idea is accepted and will be available in November! Check out the full scoop

here. Thanks to everyone who supported this post by bravoing it.

Status changed to: Idea completed
David_J
Public Mobile
Public Mobile

Need Help? Let's chat.