cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Rick
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi Public Mobile,

I think it would be awesome if my unused data rolled over month over month. Some months I dont use all my data and I would love if that data rolled over for the months when I do need more data.

Cheers,

Rick

7 Comments
Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@Rick

Sounds like a great idea! I don't know if you know this or not, if your data included in your plan runs out and you purchase a data add-on, the data add-on will carry over until it is depleted.

Cheers, keep those ideas coming!!

makkahn28
Mayor / Maire

Hi. @Rick, I also had that Idea posted too, along with other Ideas that can be tremendous.

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
I agree, Great idea. Some US Providers do that on Post Paid & Prepaid.
clintonkr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen
I agree, data usage for some users is so inconsistent, a carry-over would be awesome!
Moid_I
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

@clintonkr all you have to do is select a plan with no Data and add a Data Add-on from your self serve. Add-ons do not expire untill they are used completely and thats the beauty of Pick & Pay service you can chose whatever you want whenever you want. 

clintonkr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Moid_I I'm aware of that option however, the loss of the pick three discount and the more expensive add-on data makes this not a practical option. I'm simply expressing my support for the idea that it would be nice if the remaining plan data carried over to the next cycle - considering the client technically paid for it already. That is the whole premise of this thread.

Thanks tho.

Status changed to: Not for us
Jeremy_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Need Help? Let's chat.