cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

conflicting info on my self serve

user82
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My next payment was coming up on Oct 25, 2017 and I decided to play with the plan tool and was happy to find I could meet my needs while saving a bit of money. I chose to start the change on my next renewal date.

Now my selfserve is showing me I will still be billed for the old amount on oct 25 and the new plan will start Oct 26.

Is payment due for period past rather than period starting? That's the only reason I can think of it would give the above scenario, but I was always under the preception that we paid for period starting with public.

3 REPLIES 3

Just want to add to my last post.

As you're moving to a lower priced plan, *IF* AutoPay does take too much (ie your old plan cost) the extra will stay available on your account for the next renewal.

Update us after your renewal to let us know how it goes.

I had an issue last year when I went from a 30 day to 90 plan, where it was futuredated.  I got stuck with my 'old' plan, but money was taken for my new plan.  Messaging a mod resolved it for me.

Generally, there really are very few errors, and you really only see the problems being reported.  Let it happen as planned, and if there's a problem, deal with it afterwards.

AutoPay runs a bit behind now, and it's confusing on the dates.  Your payment date is when you should add funds if you're not on AutoPay, or wish to top up early.  The actual start date is when AutoPay will run (early morning Toronto), and all should go okay.

xCameron94x
Mayor / Maire

You may find a solution in this thread:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Is-this-the-right-process-to-get-star...

The billing date is the date that money should be deducted from your account. The 26th is technically day 1 of your new plan

Need Help? Let's chat.