cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

charges for exceeding plan

Raymondi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My plan is $10/mo for 50 minutes. Never had to exceed, hower Teul land line out of service for 4 days and tech help is coming to house tomorrow.  If I exceed my 50 min. how much per minute will I be charged?

Thanks guys,

Raymondi

7 REPLIES 7

emad
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Either purchase Add-on long distance or contact the moderator team to renew your month earlier 

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@mh1983 wrote:

There are at least 3 answers that say the same thing. 🙂 

Unfortunately, it's impossible to know what someone else is typing while typing your own message which can take a few minutes.  At least it's not stuff being repeated multiple days later.

@mh1983 wrote:

That's because all three were responding at the same time without being aware of the other posts. Nothing you can do about that.

mh1983
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Raymondi wrote:

My plan is $10/mo for 50 minutes. Never had to exceed, hower Teul land line out of service for 4 days and tech help is coming to house tomorrow.  If I exceed my 50 min. how much per minute will I be charged?

Thanks guys,

Raymondi

There is no charge that will automatically happen.  Phone calls will simply stop working. The long distance minute add-ons can be used to add more minutes to your account, as strange as they may sound.  This is something that Public Mobile strictly allows for the $10/50 minute and $15/100 minute plans.  You do need to purchase the long distance add-on before you can use the phone for calls again after running out of that 50 minutes.

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Raymondi wrote:

Thanks guys,

Raymondi

@RaymondiIf you exceed your minutes your phone will stop working. PM is prepaid there aren't any extra charges. If you want more minutes you can buy an add-on to use in the future when you run out of minutes.

Note: Canadian based Add-ons never expire

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Raymondi wrote:

Thanks guys,

Raymondi

Public mobile is prepaid. You will never be overcharged. You pay just for what you have.

Need Help? Let's chat.