cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

Re: Just got offered a plan for $25 / mo that is unlimited data, canada calling and international tx

I am betting the OP is in or around Kelowna BC by his screen name and I believe that Freedom just launched there. So that probably explains the promo potentially just in part of BC. I wouldn't deal with Freedom either and a BiG benefit to PM for your kids phone plans is NO OVERAGE CHARGES for anything.

AE_Collector

Highlighted
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Just got offered a plan for $25 / mo that is unlimited data, canada calling and international tx

@AE_Collector wrote:

I am betting the OP is in or around Kelowna BC by his screen name and I believe that Freedom just launched there. So that probably explains the promo potentially just in part of BC. I wouldn't deal with Freedom either and a BiG benefit to PM for your kids phone plans is NO OVERAGE CHARGES! 

AE_Collector

I was also thinking about Freedom and how this could be some type of promotional variation of Freedom's prepaid $34 plan (reduced to $29 with digital autopay discount) that includes 2GB+3GB (bonus) data.

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@computergeek541 wrote:

@AE_Collector wrote:

I am betting the OP is in or around Kelowna BC by his screen name and I believe that Freedom just launched there. So that probably explains the promo potentially just in part of BC. I wouldn't deal with Freedom either and a BiG benefit to PM for your kids phone plans is NO OVERAGE CHARGES! 

AE_Collector

I was also thinking about Freedom and how this could be some type of promotional variation of Freedom's prepaid $34 plan (reduced to $29 with digital autopay discount) that includes 2GB+3GB (bonus) data.

My thought exactly. It's alright if you are mainly travelling/living in the Ontario corridor.