cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I was activated on Sep 19, can I be put on the flash weekend deal?

tianfengang
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Unfortunately my sim was activated on Sep 19 so I missed the promotion. By any chance I still can get this deal?

thanks in advance for any advice.

8 REPLIES 8

tianfengang

Thank you for all your advices. I will move on as the effort and time spent to get this deal worth much more.

But I'm waiting to get PM's next deal for existing customers 🙂

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

@tianfengang wrote:

Unfortunately my sim was activated on Sep 19 so I missed the promotion. By any chance I still can get this deal?

Like the old saying goes.."you win some; you lose some". You missed the current deal by this much. Best advise, is just forget about trying to take advantage of it now.

Focus on all the possible reward opportunities that are avilable to you. Autopay, refer a friend, loyalty and community participation will all provide $avings for you.

Plus, I believe Public Mobile to be one of the most economical and feature rich cell plan providers in Canada today.

Welcome to Public Mobile.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Why anyone would counsel customers to walk away on a fresh activation knowing full well that there's no refund is giving bad advice.  I guess it's someone else's money on the line. 

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@tianfengang wrote:

It's possible to request the moderators to put RBCREWARDS  in your promo box if you activated online and paid for your $40+ plan with A credit card because you missed where the promo box is while activating they may or may not. Submit a ticket via Simon (?) At bottom right of your page. You can review the offer to see how you missed the promo box on the pick a plan page it's easy to confuse the referral code box is the only spot and the promo box in your account makes it look like you can do it later. Review the promo to understand how you messed up. https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/on/plans/RBC-offer

@tianfengang wrote:

This way do I have to get a new SIM card?

You would lose whatever you've paid for your current plan. Signing up again might no be worth the time.

@tianfengangYou will need to get a new SIM cards 1 for the network where you are going out to, another new Public Mobile for when you return.

tianfengang

This way do I have to get a new SIM card?

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

Nope the deal started on 09-20-2019 02:19 PM

However if you really want to get the deal you can always port out of Public Mobile and port back in.

Need Help? Let's chat.