cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Hi! I have $15 per 30 Days plan which includes - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming M

nrityasirsi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! I have $15 per 30 Days plan which includes

• - 100 Minutes Canada-Wide Talk + Unlimited Incoming Minutes
  • - 250 MB at 3G speed
  • - Unlimited International Text

However, for a month I have not been able to make any phone calls. What could be wrong? And in the usage section it says I have used 0 mins. 

7 REPLIES 7

@nrityasirsi   Did this happen right after your last renewal? Have you been able to use data and send/recieve texts? Im a little surprised you have waited this long to ask for help but your here now. It does sound like as @popping has suggested that during your last renewal the calling feature did not reset correctly (provision) and requires a moderator to fix it in your account. You may want to ask a that a ticket be opened for the tech department to look into your account to see what caused it so it doesn't happen again.

@nrityasirsi try these tricks to restart your phone service. You could try in order:
1. Restarting your phone. Turn your phone off, wait 30 seconds and restart.
2.Putting your phone on aeroplane mode for 5 minutes. Take it off and restart.
3.From your self service account enable the lost/ stolen feature log out, wait 5    minutes, log in and take it off. Log out and restart your phone.
4. Add a one time payment and of $1 To your account and restart your phone .

If these tricks don't work contact a moderator and ask them to reset your SIM. Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket)
You can also enable email notification to receive a private message notification in your email INBOX.
My settings > PREFERENCES > Private Messenger > enable "Receive email notifications for new private messages" > Save

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@nrityasirsi wrote:

• - 250 MB at 3G speed

However, for a month I have not been able to make any phone calls. What could be wrong? And in the usage section it says I have used 0 mins

Since you have not used any minutes, you account may not be provisioned correctly.  Adding $1 to your account may trigger PM server to provision your account again.  Restart your phone and test calling again.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Can you receive calls?

Can you send/receive text messages?

Does your data work, assuming you have some from Auto-Pay?

If you check your account does it say "account suspended" at top of screen?

totalUser
Mayor / Maire

Can you describe what happens when you try to make call?

If there a message? Does it hang up?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@nrityasirsi wrote:

• - 250 MB at 3G speed

However, for a month I have not been able to make any phone calls. What could be wrong? And in the usage section it says I have used 0 mins. 

@nrityasirsi 

1. Restart your phone does it connect to Public's network?
  2. Dial 611 from your phone, what happens?
  3. Access selfserve is your account active? If your don't have a selfserve account click here to register your selfserve account.
  4. If you are still having issues submit a ticket to PM for help. To submit a ticket to the Moderator Team, please start a conversation with the Public's virtual assistant, SIMon by clicking the icon below:

s.JPG

If you are still having problems contacting Public Mobile then click here. The link  sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Please note that account verification may be required when contacting the Moderator Team 

JoyLuck
Mayor / Maire

Did you use up your 100 minutes. Check usage history in self service to see where the minutes went. Seconds are rounded up to the minute and checking your voicemail with your phone will also use minutes.

Need Help? Let's chat.