cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change plan

Finman
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Trying to upgrade my plan. The money is in my account but but the bottom change  plan buttons are dead. 

7 REPLIES 7

@Finman wrote:

There is more than enough money to cover the new plan. And I'd already tried everything so generously suggested here, including Simon. Thanks to you all., but I'm all out of patience.

If still unable to change your plan then you would have to contact moderators for assistance..

From your last post sounds like SIMon the chat bot is giving you issues so if you follow link below you can private message them

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Finman

There is more than enough money to cover the new plan. And I'd already tried everything so generously suggested here, including Simon. Thanks to you all., but I'm all out of patience.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Finman 

On plan change, PM wants the full new plan fee withoutvthe rewards.  

Restart your browser and start over again.  Use Chrome if you can.

@Finman  clear your browser history , go to incognito/private mode and try again.

If it still doesn't work contact a moderator and submit a ticket as I mentioned above.

@Finman wrote:

No promo. I've had the same plan for more than a year. I only want to switch to a plan with more data. I am in the middle of a cycle but I don't care about losing anything. I added anough to my account to cover the change and hit "change plan now'" button. Nothing. Dead. I also hit change at next payment date- same thing. It shouldn't be this difficult to give pm more money, especially as it's so easy to switch carriers. 

@Finman wrote:

No promo. I've had the same plan for more than a year. I only want to switch to a plan with more data. I am in the middle of a cycle but I don't care about losing anything. I added anough to my account to cover the change and hit "change plan now'" button. Nothing. Dead. I also hit change at next payment date- same thing. It shouldn't be this difficult to give pm more money, especially as it's so easy to switch carriers. 

Are you sure you have the plan clicked?

When you go to change plan.. the options are kind of greyed out and unclickable.

You have to click the little circle next to plan you want then system kind of updates and then the buttons become clickable.

If this is not the issue for you try clearing your internet cookie, history cache and opening a fresh browser in incognito mode.

Finman

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

@Finman did you just sign up under the present lunar promotion ? Because, if you change your plan, you will lose it. Also, if you change your plan mid cycle etc you lose whatever money you paid.

If you do want to upgrade and try to retain your promo, contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen. This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one . (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket )

@Finman wrote:

Trying to upgrade my plan. The money is in my account but but the bottom change  plan buttons are dead. 

Need Help? Let's chat.