cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Available Funds not working

achandra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have available funds in  my account but it wont post to my account it keeps saying insufficiant funds account temporarily suspended but then when i try to make a payment it says that i have available balance but it will not process the payement. i have tried all the methods of payement but still it will not take the money to reactivate my plan. i dont know what to do it is very fustrating. I need my phone for work  

Please help me out here. Please call me asap at 778-989-7674 and or 250-572-6981

4 REPLIES 4

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@achandra wrote:

Thank you for your help

Hi, 

Is your phone working? When the plan reaches its end date and is due to renew  you may see that message, with no interruption to your service . 

GC 

achandra
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you for your help

adil-5aar
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Only moderator can solve ur probleme

The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

Tags (0)

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hi, 

Is today your renewal day? It's common to see that message on renewal day. Is your phone currently working? Also, you shouldn't post your phone number or any other personal information on this site. It's a public forum.

GC 

Need Help? Let's chat.