cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong

Yes i realise that you guys cant do anything and waiting days in between mod responses is crazy but i guess that's why they are giving away cheap plans less overhead. However they really should have better online customer service. I will be very upset if they dont honor the promotion i was in December i did it on store i followed EVERY guideline for the promotion so there is no reason that i shouldn't get it.  Also they credited 10$ i didntnget referd i dont have a clue what that's about. However I am going to keep cool mabye they read it wrong.  They had to because it was done at walmart i passed him my phone. Picked a number a pin and password and after he did it all in his computer he put my sim card in and handed back phone hooked up. To make the best of it   walmart.close to me was sold out of sims so i had to drive to far one . I was watching the worker serve person in front of me and he was clearly very sick with the flu . Coughing and handling the phone. So i tried to keep my.phone and put sim in myself but he insisted . I ended up dieing sick with flu for new years. All because of the promotion ahaha

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: 2nd month free ripped off /wrong

Another mod finally applied the credit manually. It's insane PM can't get their act together and honor their promotions properly without the customer going thru all this trouble.