cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

1 GB Promo disappeared?

pips11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I switched my plan to the $15/ month plan and my 1GB bonus carried over but my second month it has disappeared? Looking at my data and add on usage section it doesn't have a number just says amount used. There is an error when I click on my plan details link. I was under the impression you kept your bonus data? Any insight on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Liam

10 REPLIES 10

pips11
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Yes, I had the $40 plan but the 1GB bonus was given to all customers. I looked on the PM community before switching to the $15 and everyone seemed to think the promo 1GB stays regardless what plan you you are on or switch to. The other odd part is when I switch to $15 plan the first month the Bonus 1GB was still applied but then disappeared on the second month on the $15 plan. I will contact a moderator for further explanation.

Thanks to everyone for the insight.

@mapamapa32 wrote:

Bonua data os onky for $25 and up of you changed to $15  you would  have  lost it. you would have had it for the  first bit due to billig dates and when you changed

With the information presented so far, there isn't any way for us to know if that's the case. There have been promotions that were given to any and all customers for a free 1GB add-ons. Those specific giveaway add-ons were not lost if the plan was changed.

mapamapa32
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Bonua data os onky for $25 and up of you changed to $15  you would  have  lost it. you would have had it for the  first bit due to billig dates and when you changed

KingAlex
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Your best bet would be to contact a moderator as they would have better insight into your exact situation (which appears it could be a plethora of things)

gpixel
Mayor / Maire

@pips11 contact customer support mods

click on the question mark chat bubble to the bottom right of your screen
type "data wrong"
(use the chat bubble options, then click "submit a ticket, click me" option)
*login using your community account

make sure to check your inbox(top right corner envelope icon) periodically, for a response

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

most likely it is used, and it is disappeared.  do you remember how much you used before it?

If it doesnt come back next cycle, then you worr yabout it. 🙂

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@pips11  The only reason it will disappear is because it was all used up.

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Was the 1GB of data that disappeared part of your other plan and/or a Promo freebie for your previous plan? Some only stay with the plan you are on and will lose if you change plans. 

What plan were you on before and was there a PROMO attached to it?

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hello @pips11 ,

When your plan renews your Plan Data is supposed to reset to the full amount each time.

But any add-ons carry over. Unless these were particular ones connected to your previous plan.

Do you see any data in your OVERVIEW page on your self serve account?

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pips11 

Did you sign up under some promo?

Are you talking about autopay "bonus"?

I don't know what you mean by second month.

Need Help? Let's chat.