cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

puk code

ruisun
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I joined Public Mobile yesterday, my phone number is 647-856-xxxx, My sim card was PUK locked, Please send me a puk code to unlock it, thanks

3 REPLIES 3

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@ruisun wrote:

I joined Public Mobile yesterday, my phone number is 647-856-8322, My sim card was PUK locked, Please send me a puk code to unlock it, thanks

Exactly as @Lg85 said, but will add this What is PUK CODE

PIN unlock key (PUK) is a SIM-specific code used to prevent unauthorised use of a SIM card. 

The PIN (Personal Identification Number) enables secure access to the SIM card and network. It is provided with your SIM card.

• If the PIN code is entered incorrectly 3 times, the phone is locked (except for emergency calls) and requires a PUK (Personal Unlock Key) to reactivate it.
  • Once the PUK is recovered and validated, you will be asked to choose a new PIN.

Caution! If the PUK is entered incorrectly up to ten times in a row, the SIM card becomes unusable.

To get PUK code, reach out via private message to our support teams. More info here

vogelhut
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

*Obligatory comment about not posting your private phone number on a public forum.*

Lg85
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hi @ruisun

Sounds like your phone is locked to your previous network provider. You will need to contact your previous network provider to request an unlock code. They will provide it you free of charge.  After you receive the code, you will need to input it into your phone to unlock your phone in order to use it on the Public Mobile network. 

Edit: I also forgot to mention that you should hide your phone number as this is a public forum. 

Need Help? Let's chat.