cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

google account

cjshepard
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am trying to fill out the google acount (name etc) and then it wants to send me a verification code (text)   so I leave the page that I have fill with my name password etc. go to my phone get the verifaction code and return to an empty page.   How do I transfer back and forth?

Teckno primative

5 REPLIES 5

@LurganIeUk 

It takes one formerly severly technologically challenged ( now just moderately) to relate to the  challenges the OP faces.

@cjshepard 

If I overcame my lack of ability you can too! I did it thanks to a very patient and helpful community and im still learning everyday!

I apologize on my first post....never thought you were doing all on the same device. 

@cjshepard 

You need to "minimize" the google page and go to your "texting" page. The easiest way to achieve this is to press the back arrow (on the bottom right) on your phone to get to your home page then open your google app or vice versa. Then the "minimize"" square on the bottom left then tap the page you need.

Screenshot_20201111-163348_Samsung Experience Home~2.jpgThen use the minimize button to show your open apps and tap on that to open that app back up.Then use the minimize button to show your open apps and tap on that to open that app back up.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@cjshepard Your phone should be able to remember in the memory if it's good enough. You can leave the web page opened with filled info. When you get a text, you can pull that notification just enough to see the verification code. If your phone can't even do this, you can use another device to sign up for a Google account. 

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

Try again and have the phone right by you. 

Need Help? Let's chat.