cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Umidigi A5 Pro

Is the Umidigi A5 Pro compatible with PM in Ontario?  I know they have a check to see if phones are usable but at the end of the check I think it should say either "yes" or "no" to compatibility and not just the data specs. 

Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: Umidigi A5 Pro

Did you try willmyphonework.net?

I would say your good to go. Although it has a yellow on 4g, it has some bands I recognize. Others are much more versed in this stuff so you can wait for other opinions if you want to be sure.Screenshot_20191010-061331.png

It is compatible, but it does not support all the LTE bands that are supported by Public Mobile. I would not get a phone that was not made for the North American market, because in the past, they have a higher chance of being flakey. Saying that, the newer Chinese phones are better, and I have heard people say good things about the A5

Thanks for the link...just tried it.   Much easier to use than the check on PM's site.

@kodalux wrote:

Thanks for the link...just tried it.   Much easier to use than the check on PM's site.

It is recommended here quite frequently. Gsmarena.com is another but you have to be able to understand the band's to get info from that one.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I been looking at the phone and reviews of it on Amazon say it works with Telus network. People who use it are saying it will work. Never seen anyone on the Telus network use it but after reviews I'm thinking of trying it.

Mayor / Maire

@kodalux  Yes it works and it supports all PM 3G and LTE bands.