cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIM Card no longer seems to be working?

simeona
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Have been a customer for a while now (2-3 years), as of this morning, my SIM card no longer seems to be working. It won't connect to any network. My wife's phone and SIM are working okay, she's also on public mobile, I swapped our sims and put mine in her phone, and it immediately stopped working.

Phones are both Pixel 3, same phone, the SIM card no longer works apparently.

Account is in good standing.

Manually attempting to get a carrier gets a list of carriers okay, but will not connect to any of the available Public Mobile networks (LTE nor 3G).

Thanks in advance for any help.

3 REPLIES 3

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Try shutting down your phone then remove the sim.  Put the sim back and restart your phone.  Check your account for the status.  Try mark your phone lost then wait 5 minutes then mark it found.  If you still need assistance then submit a ticket to a moderator by clicking on the bubble on the bottom right corner.

simeona
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hrm, they do not seem to match up, why would that have changed? I've been using the same SIM card since day 1.

Should I change it back?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

Log into the account that is not working. Click change SIM card. Green arrow on picture below.

Screenshot_20200629_182641.jpg

It will show you the last 4 digits of the sim card. Now take the sim out of your phone. Do they match?

Need Help? Let's chat.