cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reply
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Oukitel C17

Is this compatiable with Public mobile network.

I can make and recieve calls. I can't get 3G data to work

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Oukitel C17

You can check your phone compatibility on this page: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-started

Just search Oukitel C17 and it will let you know if it's compatible or not.

 

Also, if you want to configure your data, here are the APN settings (search "access point names" in your settings)

Name: Public Mobile

APN: sp.mb.com

APN Type: default,mms,supl *

MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc

MMS/MMSC Proxy: 74.49.0.18

MMS/MMSC Port: 80

MCC: 302

MNC: 220

APN Protocol: IPv4

APN Roaming Protocol: IPv4

Leave all other fields blank/empty

 

Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Oukitel C17


@STom1688 wrote:

Is this compatiable with Public mobile network.

I can make and recieve calls. I can't get 3G data to work


@STom1688 if this https://www.devicespecifications.com/en/model/ccc751b8 is the correct spec sheet, then yes it's compatible.  [EDIT: also, since it works for talk, it's defintely got compabitle 3G frequency(s).]  As @aquintar noted, you may need to manually configure your APN settings.


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Re: Oukitel C17

On the home page, click GETTING STARTED. Scroll down and click on PHONE COMPATIBILITY and follow instructions to see if it works with PM.

Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Re: Oukitel C17


@PAULRANG18 wrote:

On the home page, click GETTING STARTED. Scroll down and click on PHONE COMPATIBILITY and follow instructions to see if it works with PM.


@PAULRANG18 always a good starting point, though this particular model is not yet on the list.


>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Oukitel C17

APN is grayed out. I only  get the two Telus APN automatcially.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: Oukitel C17

The phone version C17 is not listed

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Re: Oukitel C17

has anybody found a solution to this yet?  I hace an oukitel c17 and cannot get the data to work.  The APN settings are greyed out and cannot be modified

Mayor / Maire

Re: Oukitel C17

Get a freedom mobile SIM and insert it. The SIM allows you access to a lot more settings than other providers, including PM.


@jedimcse wrote:

has anybody found a solution to this yet?  I hace an oukitel c17 and cannot get the data to work.  The APN settings are greyed out and cannot be modified


 

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Re: Oukitel C17

@jedimcse 

Try entering this into your phone dialer and press call: ##72786#

Then check if you can use data or edit APN afterwards.

 

If it doesn't work then buy or borrow a Freedom Mobile sim card as suggested.

Need Help? Let's chat.