cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

No data

I can phone but cannot access data. Data is enabled. Sim card is activated . I have LG phone, model K210. Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Re: No data

@Lrozenberg88  LG phones require at minimum a network reset and sometimes a factory reset . Do a network reset and use @RossN 's apn settings when you get back in.

From any home screen, swipe left to locate and tap Settings. Select the General tab or scroll to and tap Reset. Tap Network settings reset > RESET SETTINGS > Reset Settings. A 'Network settings have been reset' message briefly flashes to indicate the reset is complete.

Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Lrozenberg88 hi did you just sign up ?  make sure your data is enabled try these settings Tap - settings - network and internet - mobile network - advanced ( scroll down to ) - access point names
Name: Public Mobile
APN: sp.mb.com
Proxy: Leave blank
Port: Leave blank
Username: Leave blank
Password: Leave blank
Server: Leave blank
MMSC: http://aliasredirect.net/proxy/mb/mmsc
MMSC proxy: 74.49.0.18
MMS port: 80
MCC: 302
MNC: 220
Authentication type: Leave blank
APN type: Leave blank

Select Save/Done. Select Public Mobile to connect to the Public Mobile network

Tags (1)
Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Lrozenberg88 wrote:

I can phone but cannot access data. Data is enabled. Sim card is activated . I have LG phone, model K210. Thank you for your help.

Try resetting your phone. Then after reset look through the network settings and set it to Public mobile. Did you just recently port over to Public?

Also check your self serve account and see that you have not used up all your data. 

Highlighted
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@RossN is killin it today! good job!

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@gpixel4 nothing better to do lol

Highlighted
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If your phone has latest update and you have plan with data, you should be able to access it. Log in to your account and see how data is used and how is left.

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

@Lrozenberg88  Try resetting your network settings and restart your phone. Note that after the reset you will have to re enter your Wi-Fi passwords.

Highlighted
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Lrozenberg88  LG phones require at minimum a network reset and sometimes a factory reset . Do a network reset and use @RossN 's apn settings when you get back in.

From any home screen, swipe left to locate and tap Settings. Select the General tab or scroll to and tap Reset. Tap Network settings reset > RESET SETTINGS > Reset Settings. A 'Network settings have been reset' message briefly flashes to indicate the reset is complete.

Welcome to PM.  Stay safe. 

View solution in original post

Highlighted
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Lrozenberg88  I hope you made a back-up of your phone first before you do a factory reset? I hope you did!?!

Highlighted
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I did a network reset but it didnt solve a problem. I didnt do factory reset yet. I’m little aprehensive doing that. It might  not help and i might loose some data. There is no guarantee that it will help right?