cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dropped Calls

Hello, 

I don't usually use the voice call option too much on my phone.   And I never really had any issue with drop calls before, but today when I was on the phone with the warranty department of Dyson Canada my call was dropped.

Originally, I thought their agent had accidently ended the call.  Since I have never experienced dropped calls before on this phone (OnePlus 6) and with public mobile.   But after I called back it happened twice more, a total of 3 dropped call within the hour.  (calls were made between 2:30pm to 4:00pm EDT on July 24)

Is there some thing happening on the network? I would like to have this resolved and not experience dropped calls in the future. 

I was making the calls on the 2nd floor of my house, which never had reception problems before. 

Oracle

Re: Dropped Calls

If there are any network concerns, I always refer to the outage map. 

http://canadianoutages.com/status/telus/map/

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

another user is complaining as well

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Plans-Add-Ons/Cell-not-working/m-p/256304/highlight/f...

looks like a network issue!

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was on a phone interview and the call was dropped *5* times! Has never happened before and of course once the interview was over, I called a friend and no issues for the 15 mintues I was chatting for!!!

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you need send a private message to Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your account number

- your phone number 

- your account PIN

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Good Luck

Once again @S--S, a completely useless response to an issue.  

Highlighted
Mayor / Maire

I've had my call drop 5 times same conversation from BC to Ontario over the last hour....  annoying! Robot Mad

to @stonechucker you are genius fix it 

@S--S, instead of just pasting your macro in every time, why don’t you try to explain what might be needed to be done, or offer a useful point or tip?

Hour standard issue, run of the mill, boiler plate canned responses do nothing on a regular basis, other than just taking up space.

Hmmm weird. I was on some calls today (Ontario) and had no issues. In these scenarios it would be nice if PM were to implement wifi calling, but alas