cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

rewards credits not being taken off amount due

mikedolo
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

In the overview section my amount due is $120. When I click on my rewards it says $98. Why aren't my rewards credits being taken off my amount due price.

7 REPLIES 7

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@NDesai No, I was billed incorrectly during renewal. They told me they will apply the rewards next billing cycle. First time it has happened, hope it’s not a new bug 

I have $18 in reward credits since my last renewal.  These sit in limbo until my next renewal.  My amount due continues to show $120: as it always has since I switched to the Fall Promo.

if you click the link to see your rewards, the breakdown will show you what you predicted renewal cost will be at renewal.  Mine currently shows $102.

All this is normal operation, there is no glitch at this time that I can see.

If you were to add funds early, those funds would reduce the amount due, and increase available funds.

cricketfan
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Don't worry about it. The amount charged is what you see on the rewards page with rewards breakdown. 

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Is this a new bug introduced by the recent maintenance outage?  Hope not as I renew soon.

passiveegg
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

this had happened to me too, after speaking to the moderator, they put the reward amount to my next billing cycle. then i was ok 

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@mikedolo @CalvinW That is how it is. The amount due on the overview page always showed the total plan price. The reward page shows the correct breakdown. So, don't worry, your rewards will be subtracted from the plan price during renewal. 

CalvinW
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Happened to me as well. Message a moderator and they will credit it so it will be used in your next payment 

Need Help? Let's chat.