cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Public Mobile the New Bell Canada?

MarFli
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

So I got a text offering me 240G of data when I'm under the impression i'm on unlimited and would never need that amount anyway, in exchange for my rewards discount.

Now trying to read through the comments I'll be moved to this points and may get a $15 discount yearly???

I currently have $10 rewards monthly . So I'll be paying an extra $120 per year  for the same service I'm currently getting??? not to mention the same for my wifes line

This smells of Bell Canada and the reason I moved away from them many years ago...

1 REPLY 1

softech
Oracle
Oracle

@MarFli 

PM is retiring the old reward system and everyone will be migrated on the new Public Points system.

Basically the loyalty rewards (maybe $1 to $5 depends on your account) and autopay rewards ($2) will be gone.  You will instead be paying full price first and earn points for bill credit.     You will earn 5% back in point of the amount you pay (So, if you have a $25 plan, you will pay $25 first and earn 1.25 points), as well as the referral rewards will be pay in point.  Every year on your anniversary , you will earn another 10 points.  Whenever you accumulated 15 points, you can redeem for $15 bill credit and will be used towards the next renewal

Need Help? Let's chat.