cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

not getting any answers here!!!!

HELPMENOWPLEASE
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I keep writing the same question over and over again whether it’s with the robot or in the “community” and nothing happens or helps!

I'm loosing my mind!

I NEED TO SWITCH MY CREDIT CARD FOR AUTO PAY BUT I CANNOT SIGN INTO MY ONLINE ACCOUNT

7 REPLIES 7

@HELPMENOWPLEASE wrote:

Yes I’ve sent a PM now...

and thx for your compassion re Simon but TBH ‘frustrating’ is an understatement especially when urgently trying to resolve something that seems so simple and straightforward 

Being locked out of SELF SERVE is tough. Because here at Public Mobile we are so dependant on it to access details and make changes to our account.

I do believe it can be smooth sailing for people, but sometimes there can be some hiccups along the way.

Hopefully the moderators will get you back in swiftly and fix you up with your credit card credentials as required.

Good luck!

@HELPMENOWPLEASE 

Keep an eye on the envelope icon in the top right hand corner for a reply from the moderators.

When Are Moderators Available And How Long Till I Get A Response?

During business hours, we strive to answer customer messages swiftly. You will often get an answer within an hour. During peak periods, you may need to wait up to 48 hours.

Moderators are available:
  • Monday to Friday from 8 AM to midnight Eastern time.
  • Saturday and Sunday from 8 AM to 10 PM Eastern time.

HELPMENOWPLEASE

Yes I’ve sent a PM now...

and thx for your compassion re Simon but TBH ‘frustrating’ is an understatement especially when urgently trying to resolve something that seems so simple and straightforward 

@HELPMENOWPLEASE wrote:

Yes, I’ve tried many times and my latest via incognito mode (as per your suggestion) has now locked me out...

also ive tried several times to submit a ticket and after each submission and verification it comes back as an ERROR 

as i already mentioned in my msg, Simon/robot interactions get me nowhere... I’ll now try a PM in the second link you’ve sent but I’m obviously exasperated at this point especially when the solution is such a simple one

Use this link to go straight to private message:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators(PM Customer Service Representatives)

ps. SIMon bot can be a bit frustrating, from my experience at times.

HELPMENOWPLEASE

Yes, I’ve tried many times and my latest via incognito mode (as per your suggestion) has now locked me out...

also ive tried several times to submit a ticket and after each submission and verification it comes back as an ERROR 

as i already mentioned in my msg, Simon/robot interactions get me nowhere... I’ll now try a PM in the second link you’ve sent but I’m obviously exasperated at this point especially when the solution is such a simple one

Anonymous
Not applicable

@HELPMENOWPLEASE : umm...this is the first post we've seen from you.

esjliv
Mayor / Maire

Hi @HELPMENOWPLEASE ,

Have you tried the  "Forgot your password" option?

esjliv_0-1607684620406.png

Try clearing your browser history and opening a tab in incognito mode, then try again.

If this is not working for you contact the moderators to get you back in.

To contact the Public Mobile Moderator_Team, there are two ways to reach them:

1 -  Click the bubble comment circle on the bottom right hand side of your screen, or use this link to:

Get Help With SIMon the Public Mobile chatbot

OR

2 - Use this link to:

Private Message to Public Mobile Moderators(PM Customer Service Representatives)

Need Help? Let's chat.