cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

locked pass word

Santha
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My password has been reset and my number isin't working. How do I fix this s othat my number is working?

5 REPLIES 5

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@Santha wrote:

My password has been reset and my number isin't working. How do I fix this s othat my number is working?

@Santha  When you call *611 what happens. Does it say that your account is suspended? What you phone up for renewal. If your phone is not working and you can't access you account the you need to ask Public Mobile for help for both issues. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

Resetting your Self-Serve password

If you forget your password, there’s no need to worry. You can create a new one by following these simple steps:

1. Click here
  2. Enter and confirm your email address, then answer the security question. You made the security question when you created your Self-Serve account.
  3. You will receive an email outlining how to change your password. If you don’t get this email within 30 minutes, contact our Moderator Team here. You’ll need to be signed in to your Community account for the link to work.

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@Santha The password reset function is not working.  Send a private message to moderator team for help.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Worked fine for me with Gmail. Requested at 8:00 PM and email received at 8:01 PM. Sometimes it does not work on some private email domains, but it should definitely work 99% of times if you have Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Outlook or iCloud emails without any filters. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Santha The password reset function is not working.  Send a private message to moderator team for help.  

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Santha wrote:

Has your phone worked and then has just stopped?  When you say your password was reset did you ask for a reset?  Just need a bit more information to try and figure out what is going on.

One thing you could try is to login to you self serve report your phone lost as this will deactivate your sim wait 5 minutes log back in and report it found to reactivate your sim in hopes that this gives it the kick it needs or you will need to contact the moderators.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.