baldy1
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Re: length of my service

THANK YOU HALIMACS!

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Hi @baldy1 

If I were to hazard a more accurate guess, see this 3 year anniversary badge you earned.

It would suggest your account inception date would have been around February/March 2015:

HALIMACS_0-1618769660523.png

LurganIeUk
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS 

Did you find that in Badges???

z10user4
Mayor / Maire

@baldy1 : So I'm wondering why you're asking. Are you seeing $5 for the loyalty reward? If so, that's it. You're maxed out.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@LurganIeUk wrote:

@HALIMACS 

Did you find that in Badges???

Yes, it was in the user's badges.

Presume it's accurate... however I've noticed they seem to have maybe stopped assigning those "Anniversary Badges" in recent years.

Korth
Mayor / Maire

@HALIMACS wrote:

Hi @baldy1 

If I were to hazard a more accurate guess, see this 3 year anniversary badge you earned.

It would suggest your account inception date would have been around February/March 2015:

HALIMACS_0-1618769660523.png

That badge does not signify three years since signup, three years of Loyalty.

It was issued to all customers to celebrate the third anniversary of a PM event. There were second anniversary and third anniversary badges - but no first anniversary badge and no subsequent anniversary badges - awarded to all PM customers (or at least to all PM community members) regardless of their actual loyalty tenure.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/It-s-our-second-year-anniversary/td-p/1...

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

Oh, that's good to know, @Korth   Thanks.   👍

That would explain some things/differences I'm noticing amongst user's badges.

So it may be more likely the OP start date may have been closer to the Community start date.

hTideGnow
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Reading to old thread and found "Public Lab".  I am new and never see this , so I guess there is no more lab??

Also, it looks good that back in the day they had a little report of what archived in that year.  it really show customers that they are improving and its a business that they care.   I don't see it now.  It really look to me that they are  just maintaining an old dying car  😞

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@Korth 

Thanks for explaining. I have seen discussion of this badge previously but didn’t really understand it until now.

So all that it verifies here is that the OP was a customer on 03-07-2018.

AE_Collector

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@hTideGnow wrote:

Reading to old thread and found "Public Lab".  I am new and never see this , so I guess there is no more lab??

@hTideGnow   I think the lab has been discontinued for about 3 years at least now.  I'm not sure why it was discontinued, certainly seems like a good idea where customers could provide some useful suggestions and feedback to PM.

Need Help? Let's chat.