Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

auto pay

Suthurnbell
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I am on auto pay but I'm not seeing that credit on my bill this month

9 REPLIES 9

Was that in your first month with PM? I think you might wind up with two $2 Autopay credits in the first month, one to reimburse for having paid full pop initially and the second for your next autopay renewal. It does get complicated trying to figure it all out but ysually it seems to come out right.

Terry

Suthurnbell

OK but last month it said $13 dollars due that's why I'm confused.  thanks

That is normal. The amount due is $15 and when it is due any credits including the $2 autopay credit will be applied lowering your credit card bill to $13 (or less) plus taxes.

Terry

@SuthurnbellThe $2 will be applied the day when the plan gets renewed. It will stay as a sperate line item until the renew cycle.

Suthurnbell

Thanks don't really understand the what you mean but last month showed payment would be $13.00 and although it does show $2 next to autopsy it still days amount due $15

Suthurnbell

Thank you

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@Suthurnbell If you confirmed that the payment history not shows auto pay credit , just reach out to the moderator team and let them investigate.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link

@dabr wrote:

@Suthurnbell wrote:

Your payment will be automatically debit from your cc on the day of your payment.  Did your renewal just happen?  What does your payment history show?  Maybe a screenshot might help us to see what happened.

Your post would get more attention if you posted under one of the main threads instead.

I'm hoping @stonechucker  will repost this and the other post here to the proper thread.

I've moved this from Lounge to Paying for your servce.

thanks

dabr
Mayor / Maire

@Suthurnbell wrote:

Your payment will be automatically debited from your cc on the day of your payment.  Did your renewal just happen?  What does your payment history show?  Maybe a screenshot might help us to see what happened.

Your post would get more attention if you posted under one of the main threads instead.

I'm hoping @stonechucker  will repost this and the other post here to the proper thread.

Need Help? Let's chat.