cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Will a bmo debut card pay for the plans?

k2000schempp
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Well as the caption states I’m wondering how to pay for my plan as I don’t own a credit card just my bmo debit card 

15 REPLIES 15

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@k2000schempp you buy a voucher from recharge.com for any amount you like. They email you a code.

Get your sim card go through the activation process. When. It asks you for payment enter the voucher number as your method of payment.  And continue the activation process.

Anything extra from the voucher will remain as available balance for your next renewal.

If activating online there is a 25+25$ promo.  If you dont already have a referal ask someone in this thread

Anonymous
Not applicable

@k2000schempp:

@Carld123 is practically holding your hand here. Maybe you could remove the solution you gave yourself (which is kind of a frowned upon practice around here...but you're new here I get it) and give it to him.

k2000schempp

Can I have an amount on my acount when I do not have the SIM card yet? It’s in the mail

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@k2000schempp

Go the the site..choose the public mobile logo..pick the amount of voucher..pay with paypal or mastercard debit..they will email you a voucher number..add it to your account..

k2000schempp

And it’s a MasterCard debit card

k2000schempp

Hey could you walk me thru this recharge.com n how it works for my phone/data/texting plan that I want to get

k2000schempp

I just read that PayPal works on recharge.com how does recharge work for filling my plans

Carld123

@k2000schempp

In that case you will have to visit a retailer that sells vouchers and buy in person..then load it to your account either with your online account page or by calling 611

k2000schempp

I hav a debit card or I can get prepaid cards

Carld123

@k2000schempp

First you need a credit card or visa debit..in your previous post you stated you only have a debit card?

k2000schempp

Hey with this recharge.com how do I get it to pay for my plan that I want for 40dollers I’m new and would like a walk thru....if you don’t mind

k2000schempp

Thanks for the info

mimmo

Recharge.com to buy vouchers  if you have PayPal 

Carld123

@k2000schempp

Also...if it is a visa or mastercard debit you can use it to pay..

popping

@k2000schempp wrote:

Well as the caption states I’m wondering how to pay for my plan as I don’t own a credit card just my bmo debit card 

You can buy the topup voucher to pay for your plan.

Need Help? Let's chat.