cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Website improvement - Payment

PEJ5
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to update the expiry date on my credit card for AutoPay to continue.  I went to Payment and there was no reference to Update Credit Card information there, I then looked in AutoPay since the SMS msg from PMobile mentioned my AutoPay, nothing there.  I went to update my profile - nothing there.  I then searched the Community and answers said to go to Payment where I had already been.

I finally found it under One Time Payment - that is not a logical place to look for AutoPay customers.

Public Mobile - Move the "Manage Credit or Visa Debit Card" to the main Payment Page and make it a section equal in size to the other two options.  It makes no sense to hide it under an area that AutoPay customers do not go to.

There are a number of other issues with your website.  I was told a year ago that a new Website was coming, but no sign of it.  What is happening?

10 REPLIES 10

PEJ5

Oh Wow, am I going blind?  I certainly did not see that earlier today, but it is there now. My browser window size hides it so I guess I did not scroll down before.  My apologizes. Thanks for the replies.

@PEJ5 

It is correct for me.

If you already have a payment card registered, that's the page that will display after you click on the top payment tab.

One thing I've also noticed about public mobile is some self serve and community web pages display differently mobile vs desktop 

JK8
Mayor / Maire

@PEJ5 wrote:

That is an old screen shot/old information.  The website does not look like that.  "Manage my card" is NOT on that page.  Login yourself and see.

@HALIMACS screen shot is correct. Try using the chrome browser.

PEJ5

That is an old screen shot/old information.  The website does not look like that.  "Manage my card" is NOT on that page.  Login yourself and see.

softech
Oracle
Oracle

I agree.. it look me some time to figure that out , too.

..and not just this.. many details need to be changed for user friendliness.  

curious, did PM ever make layout improvement like that?  or has that been static for years? anyone who have been here long can share?

BearFBI
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@will13am wrote:

@PEJ5 , change at Public Mobile can be glacial pace like.  I believe the change you mentioned is still forthcoming.

Weren't we supposed to get a self-serve re design ?

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@PEJ5 , change at Public Mobile can be glacial pace like.  I believe the change you mentioned is still forthcoming.

HALIMACS
Mayor / Maire

@PEJ5 

Click "Payment" tab (which seems intuitive), it then should look like this:

HALIMACS_0-1613602173199.png

dlambro
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I agree, it's a small tab at the bottom left side of the Payment screen.  It should be either part of the AutoPayment screen, or at least should be a section on the payment page as large as One Time Payment or Manage AutoPay, so that it's visible and not as confusing.  Note you can only add or remove cards with the Manage my card tab, you cannot "update" existing cards already linked to your account.  So if you have have a change to your card, like Expiry date, you need to remove the card, and add a brand new card.  So the wording "Update or remove my Credit Card.." on the Manage my card tab is actually misleading since you cannot update an existing card, you can only Replace the card or Remove the card.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

To update or remove your credit or Visa debit card details, sign in to Self-Serve. Once signed in, click on the ‘Payment’ tab, then scroll to the bottom of the page and select ‘Manage my card’. Here, you will have the option to either select ‘Replace this card’, where you can enter the details for your new card, or ‘Remove this card’. You will need to review and confirm this change to your account and then you’re all set.

You could send a message to the moderators.

Here’s when and how to contact the Moderator Team:

• Get help with your account the easy way by starting a conversation with our virtual assistant, SIMon. It’ll take you to relevant help articles, or if it’s something more urgent, it can help you submit a ticket to the Moderator Team. Click here to get started.
  • Alternatively, you can send a private message to the Moderators by clicking here. You’ll need to be logged in to your Community account for the link to work.

Need Help? Let's chat.