cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vouchers already reeemed

jessikapower198
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

ok so i bought a new sim card and 2 twenty dollar vouvhers and when i tried to creat the account and activate the new sim card my kids started fighting and it timed out. so when i tried to do it again i got a notice to wait for 15 minutes bacause it was open on another window. so i closed the other windows and waited and went through the steps to add both cards and it said that they were both invalid. is there anyway for me to check on this or why they were invalid?

thankyou

7 REPLIES 7

@jessikapower198 

Have you checked your Self-Serve balance (and billing/payment history)?

If the vouchers haven't been paid into account then you can ask Simple Simon for a support ticket or msg the PM mods directly, the Mods should be able to adjust your balance if you can provide them your voucher codes.

Click here to send a Private Message to the Moderator Team

@jessikapower198 

Did you put the PM Sim card in your phone?  Sometimes, the activaiton process does go through.....

jessikapower198

ok thank you! i just messaged them

@jessikapower198 Try the moderators as I mentioned above . They are what passes as customer service for PM .

@jessikapower198 wrote:

i have tried that and waited two days before i trie them again and they both still say they have been redeemed

jessikapower198

i have tried that and waited two days before i trie them again and they both still say they have been redeemed

gblackma
Mayor / Maire

Welcome to PM . @jessikapower198 did you receive a welcome email from PM ? Have you inserted your sim into your phone to see if it works? If it does, and you can receive texts.  Create your self service account here https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/ . If you can't do any of the above. Contact a moderator and explain your situation.  Click on the green questionmark in the white circle at the bottom right of your screen.  This connects to the autobot Simon.  Type moderator and follow the prompts to get to one (CLICK on account specific question and human and submit a ticket).  Or contact them directly using this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@jessikapower198 wrote:

ok so i bought a new sim card and 2 twenty dollar vouvhers and when i tried to creat the account and activate the new sim card my kids started fighting and it timed out. so when i tried to do it again i got a notice to wait for 15 minutes bacause it was open on another window. so i closed the other windows and waited and went through the steps to add both cards and it said that they were both invalid. is there anyway for me to check on this or why they were invalid?

thankyou

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@jessikapower198 

The website can be finicky.  You might want to wait some time before trying again.  You can also try a different web browser, clearing cache or incognito mode.  Chrome incognito mode seems to work well with this site. 

Need Help? Let's chat.