cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to update payment information

highstead
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

System says that my credit card is invalid however it works everywhere else and i'm seeing public mobile placing charges against my card.  I suspect they're having some issues on their side.  Is anyone able to confirm this?

@CS_Agent

9 REPLIES 9

Anonymous
Not applicable

First try it different browser internet, 

if you have credit card expiry date.

First you have to removing the existing card and add your new credit card

You have to Re-enter credit card information .

Like your name and credit card number and expiry date.

if not working you have to try to log out from your account and close all browser internet after 5 mint login.and if you dont working 

you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue 

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 72 hours of receiving the message.
And be patient please

Good Luck

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@highstead

When you messaged the moderators did you include all your account info..pin etc? wait times for a reply are better ive heard but there is no set timeframe for a responce.

Carld123

@highstead

Personally I would purchase voucher from recharge.com and add that way until you sort the CC out...the prices are reasonable and your credit card will work there..lol

highstead

I need to make a payment tomorrow.  Got the text today.  I pinged the @CS_Agent do i need to do anything else? @Carld123

Carld123

@highstead

Sounds like a message to a moderator is your next step if youve tried everything else...do you need to make a payment soon or just setting up for the future? Recharge.com isa good backup plan to purchase a voucher when other thingsdont work out..good luck..hope you get it sorted.

highstead

I have ample credit remaining, i have no additional cards and the credit company has approved the transaction.  This would suggest this is a public mobile problem with their payment gateway.

dollardaver
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

The problem being, if the payment doesn't look like it'll go through, and then it doesn't go through, you're out of service, so I can see why the message causes concern. Have you tried a different credit card? Sometimes that's all it takes.

DD

highstead

I am seeing a $0.00 charge from public mobile on my pending for my credit card.

After i save my credit card info i get a  a 'failed to update payment method please contact your credit card company'.  

I've cleared my cache, changed browsers and done the appropriate web related shenanigans.  I've also tried removing my credit card instead of replace and seet he same results.

Update: i've phoned my credit card company and they've confirmed the transactions were approved contrary to what the following error suggests.

Unable to Process Transaction 
Sorry, your credit card transaction was denied by your card issuer, so this purchase could not be completed. Your credit card has not been charged. Please contact your card issuer for more information.

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

To update credit card suggest you remove browser's cache, use incogntio mode, then delete the current card and add again as new. 

If charges are going through from PM, what is wrong?

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.
Need Help? Let's chat.