gorititi
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Can you please help me log into my online account 

4 REPLIES 4

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@gorititi wrote:

@gorititi  Click here to register your selfserve account.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gorititi   since it has not been mentioned: here is the link:

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

As mentioned by @popping :

• use the account login if you created your account yourself at home.   
  • use the create account  (it sends you a pin number to your pm phone) if you activated your account at a retail location.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire

@gorititi  Have you set it up yet? If not you will need the 6 digit code public mobile sent you. Then type in your email you used when you activated. Use the code where indicated and create a password. Be sure to write them down with your pin # and put them somewhere safe in case you forget them and need them to log in sometime in the future. Once you have set up your account you will access it with your email as the user name and the password you just created. Do this with a clear browser and use secret /incognito mode before you start. Chrome or Firefox works best. Do this each time you access your account to make any changes.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@gorititi wrote:

If you activated your account in-store, you need to create your self-serve account before you can login.  Follow the welcome email link to create your self-server account.

If you activated your account online, your self-serve account was already created.  Use your email address as user name and the password provided during activation to login.

Need Help? Let's chat.